Monday, May 3, 2010

36 Weeks!






Hi Everyone!
We're still doing great! We've had so many adventures in the past few weeks between McCall, Featherville, growing bigger, two bay showers, great doctor appointments, seeding and getting our irrigation system in, watching the flowers grow, working way too hard, and just plain loving each others! Here are a few pics from tonight. I chose a great assortment from over the past few weeks, but then it got too late... so here's what we look like this week!

3 comments:

Ian and Vanessa said...

You look great! And I'm really glad you included J's belly shot as well- I was curious for sure!! :)

Kelly T said...

WAHOO! Home stretch! You are looking wonderful Court!!

Unknown said...

You are so adorable! I am now reading blogs as I'm down, so I will enjoy following yours! Love to you guys! Good luck with labor and delivery!