Saturday, January 17, 2009

Camara Digital

Well, we did it folks! It was not easy, nor barrato (cheap), but we bought a new digi cam. We decided these last days were too priceless not to capture on flim, as well as David and Jennifers wedding that we want to capture . So here we are, back in bid-ness!

Today has been rainy, we {ve hich hiked into town and tried to hike through the rainforest into a waterfall pool, but were warned a few too many times about robbers on the path waiting for gringos who have money, so we didn{t make it all the way. We also might have to stay another day because none of the carjero automaticos (ATMs) in town are working, and we aren{t sure we have anough ching to pay for casa Kiwi and get back to the west side of the country. We{ll see though, eh_ All I know is those robbers would be pretty dissapointed to find us empty-pockets on the road to the falls!

Smooches to all!

4 comments:

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Holy crap court, it's me kim oyler. Just thought I'd check in on one of my girls. ... and I thought my life was exciting! Just what I'd thought you'd be doing. Hope to see ya next time I'm in town.

Ian and Vanessa said...

Your new digi cam is appreciated by all- good work!! You better post some wedding pics on here too!!

Wild Rush said...

Oily!
Oh my gosh it´s so so so glld to hear from you. When I get home I´m going to stalk your blog, and see what the heck you´ve been up to! What a blessing to be in touch with you after all this time!

Wild Rush said...

V,

You got it sistah. I´m going to post some pics today!